- Leading up to the big day, we recommend getting a series of facials. Aveda’s Elemental Nature Facial, Pure Focus Facials or even a Glow. leave the skin feeling refreshed, glowing, and help alleviate the stress caused by the endless months of wedding planning. We recommend your last facial be scheduled one week before the big day!
- A manicure is a great way to ensure that people are only paying attention to your sparkling bling rather than your old polish and bad cuticles. Prepare your feet for dancing the night away by booking a Express Pedicure two days before the wedding. These are also a great way to spend time with the bridal party before the wedding.
- You’ve packed your negliges, bikinis, and honeymoon gear, make sure you are in tip top shape on your first night. Nothing says I love you like a Brazilian!
- You have enough to worry about on the day of your wedding, leave your face to us. No one wants to see bad cat eyes, smudged mascara, smokey eye gone scary…let us customize your make up to fit the occasion. The most important accessory of the day is lashes, lashes, lashes!
- Everyone hates the scary 90s prom, helmet head up-do. Let us a create a soft glamorous look instead. We know you have been growing out your hair for months!
Are you a bride? Bridesmaid? Mother of the bride or groom? Are planning to be in a wedding at all??
Here are our Top 5 beautifying services to get you ready for the big day:
Don’t forget ladies, you want your future husband to look his best too! Our top 5 picks can be customized to him too!