- FHI blow dryer
- $100 Cover 3 gift card
- $50 Face to Face gift card
- Liter Brilliant Shampoo
- Liter Rosemary mint Cond
- Liter Shampure hand body wash
- 16.9 oz All sensitive cleanser
- 16.9 oz All sensitive moisturizer
- 8.5 oz Hand Relief
- 1 oz. Hand Relief night renewal serum
- 2.5 oz Rosemary mint body lotion
- 15.5 Beautifying Radiance Polish
- 1.7 oz Stress Fix concentrate
- Air control hairspray
- Shampure Dry Shampoo
- Aveda paddle brush
- R-session Large round brush
- (2) Light the Way candles
- Lip saver
- Aveda Comforting Tea bags
- Thom’s blend coffee
- Happy water bottle
- Happy umbrella
- Happy tote bag
- Happy t-shirt
- #sohappy coffee mug
- (3) liter pumps
- You receive double points right away from signing up.
- Receive 1,000 bonus points with any hair color service over $50 through June 28, 2014.
- Purchase 2 skincare items and receive 500 bonus points through March 22,2014.
- Participate in several double point weekends.
- Invati Scalp Revitalizer double points available.
- Purchase ANY Stress Fix item and earn 200 points March 23rd-April 28th.
- Leading up to the big day, we recommend getting a series of facials. Aveda’s Elemental Nature Facial, Pure Focus Facials or even a Glow. leave the skin feeling refreshed, glowing, and help alleviate the stress caused by the endless months of wedding planning. We recommend your last facial be scheduled one week before the big day!
- A manicure is a great way to ensure that people are only paying attention to your sparkling bling rather than your old polish and bad cuticles. Prepare your feet for dancing the night away by booking a Express Pedicure two days before the wedding. These are also a great way to spend time with the bridal party before the wedding.
- You’ve packed your negliges, bikinis, and honeymoon gear, make sure you are in tip top shape on your first night. Nothing says I love you like a Brazilian!
- You have enough to worry about on the day of your wedding, leave your face to us. No one wants to see bad cat eyes, smudged mascara, smokey eye gone scary…let us customize your make up to fit the occasion. The most important accessory of the day is lashes, lashes, lashes!
- Everyone hates the scary 90s prom, helmet head up-do. Let us a create a soft glamorous look instead. We know you have been growing out your hair for months!
This post is password protected. To view it please enter your password below
Saving the Earth has never been so rewarding — like over-$1000-worth-of-gifts rewarding! Enter for a chance to win a huge array of gifts, curated by Happy to make you happy!
Donate to Aveda’s Earth Month initiative to protect clean water locally and globally through the Global Greengrants Fund by 1) purchasing 3 full size Aveda retail products OR a 2) purchasing a $40 ticket. The winning ticket will be drawn at the end of April.
100% of raffle proceeds benefit:
Two organizations that are close to home: The Gulf Restoration Network, which helps protect the wetlands and the states that surround the coast lines in the Gulf, and The Lower Mississippi Riverkeeper, which helps protect, preserve, and restore the Mississippi River.
All proceeds for the Light the Way candle (included in the gift basket and also available for purchase separately at the Salon for $12) help Global Greengrants Fund which helps fund water projects in over 80 countries.
Total value of basket $1300.00
So, recently I had the notion to chop my hair off. Like, O.F.F.
And so I did. Into a sexy-chic bob that complimented my bone structure and features perfectly. Or so my hairdresser told me. But really, it did look cute and I loved it.
But then I got tired of fixing it every single day, and starting day dreaming about ponytails and ballerina topknot buns. I missed my hair, but what to do?! Biotin is great and all, but I am an impatient gal and wanted hair now. The thought of extensions made my head and my wallet hurt. Thankfully my stylist told me about this hair extension system she had just started offering called VoMor, which is exclusive to Aveda salons. I wanted to go the route that was the most natural looking without spending a total fortune or risk damaging my actual hair.
VoMor is a tape-in real human hair extension that is flexible and comes in over 24 different options that are made to match Aveda hair color. They are super comfy, super lightweight, and honestly half the time I forget I even have them in! The best part is that when its time to take them out, you can have them cleaned by your stylist and put back in up to 3 applications. That’s really great for the budget-conscious because that means you don’t have to buy new hair every time, unlike other hair extension systems.
Now, where as this hair extension system is beautiful for adding length its best attribute is the volume and fullness they can give you – even with just one box! TheOneBox Transformation is great for those just wanting to add fullness to the sides or to fill in any thin areas.
So, it was basically love at first sight. I wasn’t experiencing a Rapunzel-moment or anything like that, but I had long hair again and I could whip.it.back.and.forth. I may not be able to rock a Lauren-Conrad-inspired-bow-bun anytime soon, but I can pull off those beachy waves or cute fishtail braids any day.
Until next time…
I just want smooth, straight hair; is that too much to ask for? All my life I have battled with curly, frizz-crazed locks and I have prayed to The Hair Gods to bestow on me an occasional “good hair” day. That is, until now. I can finally have great hair, everyday.
Aveda has recently released an amazing new product that you can use daily to naturally, and progressively loosen curls and waves to smooth, sleek, FRIZZ-FREE hair. Smooth Infusion Naturally Straight has plant-derived fibers that lock onto the hair and hold it straight, while creating a humidity barrier to fight your mortal enemy, frizz. It also contains wheat proteins that help strengthen the hair and protect it from heat styling.
But you don’t have to take my word for it. Ask around.
94% said that it helped eliminate curl immediately, and 93% said that their hair looked sleeker and straighter. (pssst…that’s a lot of people loving their hair!) Also, because our generation is amazingly tech-savvy, the folks at Aveda created a hash tag for people to post their results: #AvedaNaturallyStraight.
So go ch-ch-check it out.
I will be checking myself out in every mirror in the house.
Become part of the Aveda community-with advanced notice of special events, product launches, free samples, and trend news.
Put nature’s gifts and benefits at your fingertips and join Aveda’s rewards program, Pure Privilege! Every dollar you spend on retail products equals 10 points! Accumulate reward points toward valuable products and services including Aveda salon and spa treatments, a dinner for two, or a luxury weekend escape. You will even receive a birthday gift!
Ways to earn tons of points:
You can sign up today in the salon or online at www.pureprivilege.com.
Are you a bride? Bridesmaid? Mother of the bride or groom? Are planning to be in a wedding at all??
Here are our Top 5 beautifying services to get you ready for the big day:
Don’t forget ladies, you want your future husband to look his best too! Our top 5 picks can be customized to him too!
“I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happiest girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.”
– Audrey Hepburn
I asked the girls around the salon, “what makes you the happiest” and this is what they said…
Jade, the newest addition to our team is happiest in the summertime! Taking her dog Zara to the dog park makes Kristene happy. Brittany looks forward to her Saturday ritual of running the beautiful Town Lake trail followed by relaxing yoga at Practice Yoga on the east side. Kat, our manager is most blissful while lounging by her hubby Jason poolside, cocktail in hand! Sonya lives for Sunday mornings when she can indulge in Taco Deli and grab a latte at her favorite local coffee shop, Houndstooth with her love Chris. Dalyn, our skin guru is happiest when she allows herself to give into her guilty pleasure CHOCOLATE! Stevie is a sucker for Sunday Funday! Going for a jog at Town Lake followed by yummy eats at a local hotspot. Nature loving Lauren appreciates Austins famous Greenbelt by swimming and hiking in beautiful weather with her husband and dog. Last but not least, our super sweet owner Kay loves drinking coffee in the mornings with her beau, Bill!
“We make people happy by bringing beauty to the surface. Happiness has a ripple effect.”
– Happy Salon + Spa